Ideal for those interested in:
- Taking on a new leadership role
- Gaining new tactics and strategies for managing conflicts
- Gaining new skill in creating more team collaboration
- Applying negotiation strategies to day-to-day challenges
- Differentiate between types of conflict and conflict management styles
- Discuss strategies for recognizing and managing conflict situations
- Practise a model of creative collaboration to address conflict with individuals, teams and organizations
- Describe the structures, processes, principles and currencies of effective negotiation
- Develop strategies for managing constituencies and building coalitions
- Practise specific negotiation strategies for real situations
- Analyze the dynamics and politics of effective negotiation
*Core courses have been identified as essential training for physicians interested in or engaged in a position of leadership.
All courses are offered at no charge to MSPEI members. However, a $100 no-show fee will be charged if a registrant does not cancel within 15 days of the course date.
Seats will be filled on a first come, first served basis.