Personal Leadership: Identifying your Core Values & Vision
Offered by Joule
Friday, Sept. 20, 2019 & Saturday, Sept 21, 2019
Rodd Royalty, 14 Capital Drive, Charlottetown
9:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Ideal for those interested in:
- Increasing your self-awareness, a foundation for effective leadership of yourself, and others.
- Understanding your personal leadership style and what leadership approach will work best for you.
- Learning how your values can guide your decision making and leadership practice.
- Explore the complexity of roles, values, challenges and satisfactions of physician leadership
- Discuss the relevance of your personal values in your effectiveness as a formal or informal leader
- Establish a personal leadership vision to guide your decision-making
- Discuss techniques for enhanced emotional resonance with yourself and others
Create a professional development action plan for your leadership practice