Design Thinking & Working with “Disruptive” Colleagues, Patient Engagement, and Wicked Q’s”
Facilitator: Dr. Michael Gardam
Thursday, Oct. 24 | 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Networking lunch at noon – Session begins at 1 pm
Ideal for those who are:
1. Leading change initiatives
2. Frustrated with a lack of progress or with roadblocks along the way
3. Interested in learning approaches that can be applied to a variety of complex challenges
At the conclusion of this session, participants will be able to:
1. Approach complex challenges differently and apply concepts and tools that can help lead to progress
2. Understand the role of the health care leader in complex change, including the “dance” between leading and following
3. Understand the role of diverse opinions and healthy conflict in plotting a way forward
All courses are offered at no charge to MSPEI members. However, a $100 no-show fee will be charged if a registrant does not cancel within 15 days of the course date.